We rely entirely on funds raised by events within the network, sponsorship, and donations. We are proud to be supported by the following organizations, without whom, our work towards global health equity would not be possible. If you are interested in supporting us in the work that we do please get in touch with our Finance Director.
What do we spend money on?
- Help provide training to our members to develop important skills such as public speaking and strategic planning
- Help our four national conferences reach a larger number of students
- Educate students on global health matters and how we can make a difference
- Support nation-wide campaigns to try and instigate change at a national level
- Support for medical students representing their peers on the international stage, to the International Federation of Medical Students Associations, World Health Organisation and more