We rely on our supporters to further our work and maximise our impact. As an organisation driven primarily by the time, enthusiasm and commitment of students around the country, donations add much more value than the amount given. Our supporters frequently comment that we achieve so much with so little in the way of financial resources.
We are fundraising so that we can support projects that make a fair and just world in which equity in health is a reality for all more possible. These projects can range from small projects which a few individuals in a branch do, to international projects that require overseas collaboration.
We would be very grateful if you could donate and help us reach our goals. Both one off and monthly donations are really appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!
Click here to donate!
Our sponsors support the UK’s leading student health organisation to bring educational conferences, training events, publications and our website to students around the country. You’ll enjoy prime positioning at events, a profile boost to students and professional supporters, and networking opportunities. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- What do we spend money on?
- Help provide training to our members to develop important skills such as public speaking and strategic planning
- Help our four national conferences reach a larger number of students
- Educate students on global health matters and how we can make a difference
- Support nation-wide campaigns to try and instigate change at a national level