Are you a student in the UK and would like to get involved with one of the most dynamic and impactful student organisations in the country? If so, there are many ways to get involved, starting with joining your local branch!
- On the “Who we are” menu, look at our branches and see if your university has a branch!
- If so, you can email them or contact them on their social media page – usually the best way to get updates is to look up your branch on Facebook or Instagram. They’ll be happy to receive a message about how you can join and find out more, signing up to local newsletters and getting membership of the branch.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram! You can find us at facebook.com/WeAreStudentsforGlobalHealth
- Once you have found us, look at the “groups” tab of our Fb page and find your official regional group, and any group on topics you are interested in!
- Sign up to the national newsletter! You’ll receive occasional updates on all that is going on across the country, specifically at featured local branches, and in our international work! Click here for the sign-up form
- That’s it! We have no national membership fee or official membership but you’re now one of us! Welcome, we’re thrilled to have you on board.
- If you don’t have a local branch and are interested in setting one up, find out how here.