Hi Everyone! I am Anuradha and I am the National Director this year.Students for Global Health is a community of incredibly driven individuals and I am incredibly grateful to have been given the opportunity to lead such a wonderful National Committee. I have am sure it will be a great year growing the network at a local, national and international level. I am really looking forward to all the opportunities the new year brings and (hopefully) transitioning to more in-person events where possible!
Bylaw mandates responsibilities:
- Coordinator and chair the National Committee.
- Call for meetings of the National Committee.
- Represent Students for Global Health to external relations and maintain contacts.
- Act as the official representative and spokesperson for Students for Global Health, abiding by By-law 1.5.
- Develop short- and long-term strategies for the work and structure of Students for Global Health, especially in relation to external organisations.
- Work with the Director of finance to raise funds for Students for Global Health.
- Attend Board of Trustee meetings and provide a written update report summarising National Committee and other relevant activity updates.