We rely on our generous friends to further our work and maximise our impact. As an organisation driven primarily by the time, enthusiasm and commitment of students around the country, donations add much more value than the amount given.
Our supporters frequently comment that we achieve so much with so little financial resources.
Your generosity means our student leaders don’t have to pay to volunteer and our network can be led by a full-time student sabbatical National Director who can support our National Committee and represent students to important national stakeholders. This support is vital in allowing us to do so much, most of which doesn’t cost any funds.
You can donate on a monthly or one off basis by clicking the button below:
what will your support allow us to do:
– £3 per month – Help us provide branches with freshers’ packs to recruit new students advocates
– £5 per month – Help us to design and prepare campaigns resources for students
– £10 per month – Support the travel expenses of 1 National Committee member
– £25 per month – Support our international team to represent UK medical students, provide training to students around the world, and organise bilateral exchanges
– £50 per month – Support a training and leadership weekend for student leaders
– £100 per month – Contribute towards a sabbatical National Director to lead Medsin, support students action, and strengthen the student voice
what we’ll give you in return:
Whatever you give we’ll keep you updated with regular supporter emails, send you our biannual magazine and annual report by email, invite you to our events and encourage you to support current Medsin leaders!
If you support us with over £10 per month we’ll offer to send you a paper copy our Medsin Magazine twice a year. Over £50 per month and you’ll receive two complimentary tickets to our annual Global Health Conference and National Conference.
If you’d like to discuss your donation we’d love to hear from you. Contact Jonathan Meldrum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 290 3888.
Please consider gift aiding your donation. Through Gift Aid Medsin can reclaim tax relief from the government of 25p on every £1 you give as a UK tax payer, at no extra cost to you or us. To be eligible, you must be a UK tax payer and pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that you donate to reclaim. You can select gift aid when making your donation.
Our sponsors support the UK’s leading student health organisation to bring educational conferences, training events, publications and our website to students around the country. You’ll enjoy prime positioning at events, a profile boost to students and professional supporters, and networking opportunities. Contact email@example.com for more information.