Hey, my name is Neha and I am Affiliates Coordinator for this year! I am really looking forward to working on a national scale to improve awareness of global health issues. I am particularly passionate about Women’s health and Public health. SfGH works on a local, national and international scale to collectively engage, and together with its affiliates, it encourages a huge network of people to get involved with areas of global health that they are passionate about.
As part of my role, I will be working closely with all of SfgH’s affiliates to help develop strong long term affiliate partnerships and champion different campaigns in a variety of areas. I am really excited to get involved!
Bylaw mandated responsibilities:
- Be responsible for supporting collaboration on a national and local basis.
- Act as point of contact to support Affiliates that are being set up.
- Coordinate the Affiliates Board.
- Ensure that the Affiliates Board is kept up-to-date with Students for Global Health- UK business and vice versa.
- Verbally contact each Affiliate Coordinator 3 times per year.
- Carry out an Affiliate Coordinator’s satisfaction survey at least annually and disseminate the results.
- Update the Affiliate report template and ensure that Affiliate report forms are completed by all Affiliate Lead Coordinators annually.
- Investigate Affiliates in conjunction with interested parties, and if deemed necessary by vote of the Students for Global Health National Committee, offer support for re-establishing the Affiliate.
- Coordination and overall implementation of Students for Global Health support.
- Represent all Affiliates to the rest of the National Committee.
- Represent Students for Global Health UK to Affiliates when required.